Today,
I want to close my FACEBOOK...
But I don't do it just now...
Why I want to close my FACEBOOK?
I asking myself...
I feel so lonely...
But I just want a personal life...
I don't want anyone come and disturb my life.
Maybe...
I am a little limid guy,
I don't want to confront it...
I don't want to be injured...
So...
I escape it...
And hide in the dark of my life...
Today,
In school,
A people that the funny guy come to my school to do a lecture(演讲)~
He is a orator.
I love his speaking~
So funny~
So like he~
He don't like the other orator,
Their lecture so boring...
But in his lecture,
I feel so spirit,
And don't feel sleepy~
His name is 冯以量~
I heard a sentence that he said was so purport~
But this sentence not his say one,
Is his patient said one...
He say...
"In this world don't have bad child,
have just a injured child..."
So purport right?
I send it for you,
And can you recieve it?
心中有爱,付出爱;
心中无爱,接受爱。
“Have love in heart,expend love;
have not love in heart,recieve love”
这个世界没有坏小孩,
只有受伤的小孩,
累了,
就会想休息。
“In this world don't have child of bad,
have just a injured child,
Feel tired,
And will want to get a rest”
没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!