Blog Visitor

2012年5月22日星期二

Have many people that they want to protect you...

Everyone that they so care you,
But why you always say that don't have anyone mind you?

They so take care you,
Maybe they use the wrong way to protect you,
And let you hurt,
But you must see that they are very strive to let you don't feel hurt.

They don't do the patern want to protect you in front of you,
But they always do it behind you.

Don't say that you want to give up or surrender.
Don't have anyone have qualification to say want to surrender.
And me too...

I know you feel tired,
I know you don't want care anythings already...
And isn't it have only you will feeling tired?
Evrybody also will feel tired...
And me also.

Have sometime I also fell tired,
I also have sometime feel want to surrender.

But I don't want surrender,
Why I want to surrender?

If I feel tired,
I can have some time to get a rest,
And after get a rest,
I will try hard to confront it.

Maybe I fail,
Maybe I can't defeat it,
But I have to try it.
And I don't escape it.

You don't give yourself a chance,
And how you know you can't secceed?

Please don't care youe feeling only,
And see around of you,
Have many people want you to bestir oneself.

Don't have any one want you to become a disabled person.
Please care their feeling,
Don't let youeself sadly,
And let other people hard to do anything.

没有评论:

发表评论

留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!