2012年7月13日星期五
Tell my friend something...
I don't know that she will see my blog or not...
But I just want to tell her...
I see her blog post already,
She said that the means of friend is can take all of her happiness to give her friend..
And...
The means of friend in my definition is...
If my friend encounter some difficulty,
And I will help my friend...
It is friend,
And it call personal loyalty of friend...
So I help her before...
But after a section of time I help her,
I discover something...
Want to help her...
My ability is not enough...
All of my friend,
I also will give they three chance,
Maybe that also is give me some chance to believe them...
But except this friend...
I give her the chance again and again...
But she don't cherish...
Ok...
Fine,
I say that I will help she in this last second,
But she also don't take it...
Don't say like that so like you are so grandeur...
Never say that you want to use your sadly to change my happiness,
I no need your happiness,
No need your support,
No need your poor,
And I no need your hand out.
The happiness is our...
A people that he/she must have their happiness...
No that you give he/she and he/she will more happiness...
Become more ripe please...
Don't have the opinion too more naive.
We become bigger already,
Not a kid already...
The friend of your definition is wrong already,
Become a friend,
Is you must become more strong and brave ,
And walk to the road of succeed.
And your friend must follow you,
And you will help your friend to get more happiness.
Not you decadence,
And let your friend happiness...
Isn't it I say the true one?
Ian;t it I say the false one?
I don't know...
But I ensure you can't have a concept like that.
Don't want go to school or what?
Just want to study at home?
Ok,
Your thinking exchange worry of your family.
We is a student now,
We must go to school to study...
Bethink my chatter...
And think it carefully...
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)

But u r right...
回复删除But u r right...
回复删除