Hey~
How are you all?
The topic of today is...Exam!
How about the thinking of exam about you?
You like or not?
Or...
You hate it?
I have a few of thinking to exam...
I happy~
Cause I will no need to learn the boring book already~
I tension...
Cause I don't study serious in school...
I hate it!
Cause it make me scold by my mum!
I sadly...
Cause after exam I take my result I will see the red colour...
ARHHHHHH!!!!!
Crazy now!
Cause I have a piano theory exam tomorrow!!
And the day after tomorrow I have exam in my school...
The piano theory exam need money,
So if I don't pass it...
Oh My God!
I will paid the money again and exam again!
And the price is not so cheap!
God!
Please let me pass the piano theory exam!
I think this time of the school exam is not so important...
That no need to pass lah!
The important one is my piano theory exam!
Please! Please! Please!
Help me to let my piano theory exam pass!!

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!