Today...
Oh no...
Is yesterday,My friend have a accident...
At first,I don’t have too much feeling...
Sad?Worry?
No,I don’t feel that...
But at afternoon?
How about me?
My heat feel so not be well...
Qiao you?
Now she in process of emergency treatment.
But I don’t have too much feeling to worry her.
And after that,
I know that the another accident patient is my friend previously,
My heart feel so ill...
Maybe now,
You don’t know me already...
But I hope you flee in risk now,
You is my friend,
And will always be my friend,
I will never ever forget you if I don’t lethe you.
God...
If you can hear my sound,
I hope they all will flee in risk...
Qiao You,
I know that you will success in dangerous.
Cheer up!
And anther my old friend...
I don’t know how about you already...
But I also hope you will safeness spend in this risk...
All of my friend!
Cheer!

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!