Something I want to say...
But what can I say?
Today is my birthday...
I know that is the Chinese New Year also,
My family don't know,
And I don't institute.
Nevermind,
I don't care,
Because every year,
I don't celebrate my birthday.
But I think today I full of emotional...
I just want to cry,
I just want somebody to hear me talk,
I just want somebody to keep company with me...
I don't have any friend that I can tell my secret to them,
But if there is,
I think I also don't nerve to relate.
I just want to cry,
And I also really cry.
I take bath in bathroom,
I had a intention,
A bad intention,
Maybe too more emotion,
So I had this intention...
I want to end my life...
And I will more relax,
I will never ever face to this world,
Every thing in this world,
Troublesome things...
And I use my nail,
Try to have a wound on my wrist.
Try to end my life.
The first time,
I stroke my wrist gently,
Slowly and contribute...
And have the second time, third time,four time...
I don't know what pain is...
I can't feel the pain in that time...
I don't scare to finish my life,
I don't know what scare is...
Too more emotion,
Too more terrible...
But I don't scare it...
.jpg)
没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!