Somebody asking me what big harvest you get in your first job?
I don't know how to answer she, but I try to asking myself what the harvest I get in my job?
Actually, this work and I think is a big difference, it should be said is totally different.
The work that I imagine is more freely, and the work is involve with my interest.
It may involve drawing, music, cooking or baking, but it will not involve with education above all with kid or with Tze Chi.
Then, I'm a Tze Chi kindergarten teacher......
Who know? Who know it is a big joke?
The thing I want I haven't get, but the thing I don't want, deliberately I have no choice to choose it?
So how can I always think that I may get some harvest in this work?
Ok......
My mum said the harvest I get in this work is happy, I'm become more happy now because of this work, because of the kid.
But actually, I have unhappy in sometime.
Have no buddy will tell their family I'm not happy because of this work, is you instigate me to do this work, is your choice make me unhappy!
So, I endure, endure my tear don't let it drop, I try to cheat myself I'm happy, and I must happy!
Because happy is better than unhappy, we still need to live.
Actually I still have sometime
Well, get bcak to topic.
A big harvest I get in this job maybe same like my mum say that is happy.
Because of the kid in kindergarden, their smile, their innocent, more importent is their naivete.
Because they haven't get in this social world, they is a piece of white paper, so beautiful ao white without sordid.
They are angel of mine.
But if you say that the big harvest I get in is happy, I deny.
I really happy, but I also have the time of unhappy.
So I think the harvest I get maybe is.......money!
Is money let me persist in continue don't abandon to this work.
Haha~
So......Money money! Get in my pocket!!!
Come come come~My money~~~~

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!