I still remember the time when I'm small.
In the night, I have sleep on the floor of the downstairs.
I'm the guy that is so easy to wake up if there have some noisy sound.
At the night of too late, my father come down and looked at me have sleep on the floor, and he try to wake me up and call me to go upstairs and go back to my room to continue sleeping.
I'm woke up already, but at the night I tried to make some fun, so I closed my eye and continue sleeping.
I tried to pretend like I as sleep as a pig, I can't listen his sound, and continue sleeping.
Out of frustration, my father come and lifted me to his chest, take me go upstairs and bring me to my bed.
When I'm in his chest, I can feel that his arm is tremble like earthquake.
Don't be misunderstand, he is not touching because of me, that is because of my weight, at the time my weight is as weighty as a pig, so you know why he had tremble at the time~
Bethink that, I feel that that is a fool behavior.
The act is so stupid and naive, I also feel that I'm so willful.
But why I can't willful at the time, you see, when we are small then my father is young, when we become bigger, then our father start to be old.
When we are small, then our father have force to hold we up; when we grow up and our father have no force to hold we up.
That is because when we become strong, and our father become weak, which is because of our father is starting to old.
I'm thinking about that, how can my father can hold me up when I as weighty as a pig?
My father is not a superman, he also not a batman or spider man, but he is my hero I think.
He know how to repair the computer, he know how to repair the bulb, tap and any machine.
He can make any things that I like to eat, the bread, cake, fish, vegetable, curry, tea, coffee.
What the thing I want he will perform magic to me, give me the computer I want, cupboard, bag and anything.
Any question I try to asked he, then he can always answer me the answer and help me resolve the question.
He always love his wife that my mum, my brother and me, all of the family member of he, he always love, he will no forget any one.
Although we always are his burden, but I think that maybe we are his happiness burden, the sweet burden.
If there are not the happiness burden, how can he always take care we all, how can he prop up because of his family?
And how can he lifted me to his chest when my weight is as weighty as a pig?
Daddy, I can't tell you that how much I love you, but I can tell you how much you love me, and how much that I love you and much than you.

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!