Is that a part in our life that we will face it? I thought it maybe not all of you.
Have I read the subject of puberty in my science textbook?
Yes? No?
If there have no mistake, the puberty will happen when we are thirteen, fourteen or maybe fifteen?But why now I'm 19 already, then I start have the puberty symptoms?
I start to feel that my dad is so annoying,I don't like to cry so I have not so much time to cry in a week, But because of my dad, I cry in a day a time now.
In my mind, I know that I'm the one that let my dad so disappoint in four of my dad's children. I know that the the first brother is so outstanding performance than me, I know that! Really!
My brother is more clever than me, he can attend to form six, and me have just form five……
Dad, have you bethink when I'm 18, I come out by myself and need to work but not studying? Do you know, when my brother have just reading book, then I have be upset by some unkindness at outside?
Do you know that how much time I feeling sad when I under attack by someone? But everytime I go back home, I just smiling and laugh and don't tell you all the upset I have?
Do you know, everyday when I need to work, in that night I can't sleeping? I'm so stress because of my work.
Do you still remember, I have just 19? Don't say that I'm 19 already.
I'm a girl although I'm look like a boy, I'm just a 19 years old girl that want to study music or maybe design class, I not a stronger it look so adultness to face to this social. In this age, I'm the one more important in learning.
Have you think that? I'm just 18, I can come out and do work and not studying? Don't you always take my brother and fight with me.
Yup! I don't like to studying, I don't want attend to form six or maybe university, but I want to study in a college I want.
When I'm eighteen I come out and work, I but my phone with only my money, then why you help my brother to sharing buy his Ipad.
Why? Are you still love me?
I love you, but now I confuse to your love.
Why you always help my brother, but to me, you always tell me to think by myself?
Are you still remember I'm a girl? I'm scarce capacity.
Are you still remember he is a boy.
When he is 18, he is reading book. When I'm 18, I need to work.
When he buy his phone, you share money with him. When I buy my phone, then I pay with my money.
When he is contradict you, then I compliant to you.
You disappoint to me, have you see my strive?
No, you always look at he and say he is a good boy, but you look at me, I can see your disappoint to me in your eye.
It's enough! If you really disappoint to me, I do my best and no need to think to your opinion.
I do it for me! Be the best, do my best!
Blessing me and all of you……

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!