Isn't it there have someone have tell you "Please be strong stop crying."
Isn't it? When you are a kid, when you fell down, your daddy and mummy will tell you "Stop crying just stand up."
Ya, when we fell down we need to stand up, but isn't it crying is wrong?
Actually you can don't cry, but you are no need to stop crying.
Crying is a way for us to release stress, when you start crying, that's means you already reaching the maximum that you can sustain, your crash is start.
A people that start crash why they still need to endure silently?
I'm a girl that's really emphasize to face, if you want me to cry at outside or in front of the crowd, there's I can't do it.
And to me, I have the thinking that "I'm a strong girl, so I can't cry."
So that at outside even so just myself in my room, I will no cry anytime. Because I have a thinking that crying is a type of cowardice. If I cry that's means I'm a loser, I will not always give myself this permit.
But there is the past tense now.
Now I try to release my stress appropriate, but this is not means that there I will cry anytime when I face to stress. Crying is not a type of the way that let you escape to your life.
Means of mine to crying is a type of way to release stress, you can cry when you helplessness, but after crying you still need to face to the problem, and resolve the problem.
Actually when you cry, that just means you need some help……
But I will not allow myself to cry at outside, I will let me do this way of release stress in midnight.
There in a room, there have just me, I will off all of the light in my room, I will hide myself in a corner, I will start to cry when I feel helplessness.
But after that I will stop and try to face it.
Cry is not a crime, there too much people have think that crying is a crime.
When you happy you can cry, and also when you sad you can cry.
There is an emotion in your life, why you need to hide your emotion?
In a life there have sunny and also raining, the sky will not always be blue, there will have the grey and become black.
Don't refuse to raining, and remember after raining your sky will become more clear and beautiful.
After raining the rainbow will come out, and your life become more colourful.
A people that start crash why they still need to endure silently?
I'm a girl that's really emphasize to face, if you want me to cry at outside or in front of the crowd, there's I can't do it.
And to me, I have the thinking that "I'm a strong girl, so I can't cry."
So that at outside even so just myself in my room, I will no cry anytime. Because I have a thinking that crying is a type of cowardice. If I cry that's means I'm a loser, I will not always give myself this permit.
But there is the past tense now.
Now I try to release my stress appropriate, but this is not means that there I will cry anytime when I face to stress. Crying is not a type of the way that let you escape to your life.
Means of mine to crying is a type of way to release stress, you can cry when you helplessness, but after crying you still need to face to the problem, and resolve the problem.
Actually when you cry, that just means you need some help……
But I will not allow myself to cry at outside, I will let me do this way of release stress in midnight.
There in a room, there have just me, I will off all of the light in my room, I will hide myself in a corner, I will start to cry when I feel helplessness.
But after that I will stop and try to face it.
Cry is not a crime, there too much people have think that crying is a crime.
When you happy you can cry, and also when you sad you can cry.
There is an emotion in your life, why you need to hide your emotion?
In a life there have sunny and also raining, the sky will not always be blue, there will have the grey and become black.
Don't refuse to raining, and remember after raining your sky will become more clear and beautiful.
After raining the rainbow will come out, and your life become more colourful.

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!