Weon!!!
Don't think so much now!
I your important now is your school study ok??
Now of your thinking is too much not important!
It is the damn rubbish thing!
Please pay attention to your school work!
Ok or not?
The rubbish thing you must discard it into garbage can!
... ... ... ...
The rubbish thing I have dream it in my dream many time already...
Why?
Why it arise in my dream?
This feeling is too much bad!
To much terrible...
What a bad luck I have now??
Hate! Regret! Bad blood!
I hate myself...
Why I take care the rubbish again?
Make any sense...
Think impassability ...
Confused...
Break up...
Break up all of this ok?
Weon...
You need a new life...
New live...
New exist...
Come on!
Weon!
Bestir oneself!
Stand up!
Have a sentence it is so true...
If you feel tired,
Take a rest...
After rest,
You must stand up and continue!
So now...
You have a rest of too much more!
So you must stand up now already!
I talk to myself...
You can cry,
Cause cry is not guilty.
But after cry,
You must display vigour!
Look at front,
And walk to future...
But I can't cry...
Cause cry is too much feeble...
Not I don't want to cry,
It is cause I consider that I haven't breakdown.
Still can also opposed.
Feign strengthen.
Cheer up!
Weon!
Believe the you can do it yourself!
You will succeed!
You can succeed!

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!