一个人的假情假意能够撑多久?
How often a false feeling hypocrisy of a people can prop up?
我想问你这个问题。。。
I want to asking you this question...
你有听到我问的问题吗?
Have you hear my question?
你有一个答案给我吗?
Have you have a question to me?
你有一个答案给你自己吗?
Have you have a question to yourself?
其实我不想对你残忍,
Actually I don't want do cruel to you,
更不愿意对你做到如此地步,
Still further do it to you,
可是我实在忍无可忍。。。
But I really unbearable already...
你知道的。。。
You know that...
我无法忍受过度做作的人,
I can't endure the people of too much affected,
所以如此做作的你,
So the affected of you,
我无法接受,
I can't accept,
在这里我想你说句对不起。。。
At here I want to say a sorry to you...
我给你过多的机会,
I give you too much more chance,
你无法珍惜,
You unable to cherish,
我曾给自己的机会,
I ever give myself a chance,
却让自己受伤。
and refuse me hurt.
机会?
Chance?
我不敢在接受了。。。
I don't brave to accept already...
原谅我的懦弱,
Please forgive to my cowardice,
对不起。。。
Sorry...
我只能再说一次。。。
I just can say it one more time...

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!