Blog Visitor

2012年11月13日星期二

Discussion...


















A girl need a warm house...
Damn warm house!
Haha~~
No need too much excite hor?

No lah~
I just want to talk about the girl at this epoch no need too much weak~
And a girl in this epoch is no weak and become more stronger and no need any people protect them already~

The girl in this epoch is become like a boy,
And the boy become like a girl...
This let peoples more speechless to this epoch...

A boy become more weak and need girl to guard them.
They work in house and become a house husband.
A girl become more strong and work at outside.

Erm...
I know this let more people dislike don't agree,
Maybe have somebody dislike,
And somebody will agree...

I just say some boy become more weak,
And some girl become stronger,
But also have some girl also so weak,
And some boy so strong lah~

This discuss until here~
I want to drawing already~
Goodbye~
You all can discuss this topic with friend~
I will don't have other objection~
But after you all discuss and have a conclusion,
Remember to tell me ya~
Haha~

没有评论:

发表评论

留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!