Now my leg is so pain...
Crying... ... ...
How can I remission this pain?
So regret that I go to interview this work!
I must work in my home after I become bigger!
After SPM I will try to read design,
And then... ...
Maybe I will develop in Penang~
Or...
Maybe I will go to Taiwan continue my design education~
And then live at in there~
And work in there?
Haha~
Maybe is me thinking so much~
I will work in kedah and live in kedah only~
I will work myself,
Maybe have a room in my house to teach piano~
Maybe have a classroom in my house to teach drawing~
Maybe I will have a little working room to drawing my design,
Use my design to get some money to use?
Or maybe I will write novel to get money?
Haha~
This is too much impossible ya?
But if I can decide by myself,
I will working in my house,
And don't go out to help other people to work.
It is too much laborious!
Suffering lah!
Work with myself is more relax,
Want to go where and go where~
Want to go toilet and go toilet~
When I want to eat when I eat~
What I want to do then I do~
I must study hardly now and get a good SPM result!
And realize my dream!
My hope!

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!