Long long ago don't try to cheer up,
And now...
So tired when get more serious to do a thing.
My holiday homework remain 4 paper,
But have 2 paper I don't get,
After open school then I get it and do?
Arhhhh!
Don't want lah!
I don't get it and do it already!
But until open school remain 7 days only,
My homework...
How can I finish it?
When I finish it?
So regret lah!
Why I don't do it when firm holiday?
By the way~
Open school is now coming soon,
Hope you all (student) have a happy open school day~
But I think I will not so happy when open school,
You also?
But next year form 5 already,
So worry my SPM,
And now my tuition also don't find all ready,
So irritable lah!
But after SPM I will more happy lah~
But after this,
I must worry the next thing...
It is be a soldier...
Anyway...
Cheer up lah~!
Bye Bye~~

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!