Blog Visitor

2013年5月29日星期三

Are you know?


Are you know?
Sometime you will be agitated,
Not for what just cause the other……

Are you know?
Sometime you will be agitated,
Not for what just cause the lonely……

I felt lonely in the night,
I just can sleep on my bed,
Maybe sometime I sit on my bed and keep to the side of the wall,
Maybe thinking something,
Maybe crying,
Maybe abreact?

Without that all,
What can I do?
And what can you do?

Are you know?
You live with unhappy?
Are you know?
You are so happiness now already?

Ok,
I know……

I'm so happiness now,
I mus be a happiness guy or a kid?

But why I don't feel any happiness?
Isn't it I too much greed?
So I don't feel content?

Can you tell me?
How can I do?
What can I do?

Feel so tired,
But I must be more strong……

Isn't it because I too much flaunt one's superiority?
So I be like that?

A bad guy,
A how terrible guy?

I don't know……
Just want someone to help me……

Hey buddy,
Can you help me?
Waiting for your help……

Blessing you……

没有评论:

发表评论

留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!