Blog Visitor

2013年5月15日星期三

Find the new dream or catch the past tense dream?

There was a time, I have a dream. A lot of time I asking myself where is my dream? Where did it go? What is my dream? But I still don't have any answer...

What is wrong with me? I have a great dream, isn't it?

But I lose it...

How can I remember my dream? Can I find it again? Can I get it back? I just don't want to lose it...

How can I find it back? Catch it? Bethink? How many ways can I get it back? How many ways can I success to get it back? Please, just give me your answer, I just want an answer, the answer that will help me to get back my dream, the great dream...

Why I can't hold the dream that I have until the last, always always hold it, never let it go. Although I tire, but I will cherish it, because I still have this ability to hold it.

So now, how can I say it too much? Because I lose it already, I don't know I can find it back or not, I don't know it will miss me or not, actually I miss it.

I miss the guy that when she have a dream, I miss her impulse to dream, I miss her zeal to dream, I miss her firm to dream. It would be much miss? I really miss, miss her all of dream...

I wouldn't be always young, I know it...

Because this, so I very anxiety, anxiety how can I find my dream? I want to catch the past tense dream or find a new dream and catch it tightly, never let go?

Blessing me,
Blessing you...

没有评论:

发表评论

留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!