The truth verify FrankWolf is died.....
He is a beautiful cosplayer, although he is a boy, but he really so beautiful!
His cosplay so simple, he haven't see he use too many thing or affected face to play cosplay,but you will no feel boring or depressing. So to me, he is a nice cosplayer, this cosplayer died is a big hit to me, I can't believe that this nice cosplayer can end his live with suicide!And include because of the people that bully he, use their mouse insult he!
I can't believe this, so I find the proof to verify he haven't die again and again, this is the first cosplayer I like, how can he die! I can't accept it!
He is so cute, active beauty, handsome guy, I can't believe he will end his life himself when he is 20 years old!
The proof let me believe that he haven't die, then I disappointment again and again. The proof with powerful to verify he haven't die too less, the proof verify he was die too more....
So, I accept this now.....
I think, maybe he die suicide is a good thing, because he extrication already, he will no hear the insult and the criticism, he relax already, he can do himself already......
The next world, maybe he will become a girl and do a best cosplayer, many people accept she, she is the best cosplayer in the world.
You always is my favorite cosplayer!I'm your fan forever!



























没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!