2013 year is gone, we must say goodbye to the past tense own, then say hi to 2014, tell 2014 I must be more good than 2013, my life must be more beautiful more splendid than 2013!
After this year, next year I must go PLKN when January 5 at Perlis.......
Well, I really so scared to this thing, even if in this three month I can be more independent, but really will scared lah!
I want to choose the subject to learn already, but I don't know want to choose what o.......
I have two choice, the first is Illustration then the second is Interior Design, but what is the best to me? What is the more suit to me?
Now I'm so confused, in year 2014 what can I do, then what have I do?
And then what the college I can get in?
The One or Dasein?
If I want to learn Illustration, I will think want to get in The One or Dasein, but if is Interior Design, I must get in The One......
But The One's tuition fee really too much expensive, I really can't bear it, although I ever said that I must go to do part time to pay my tuition fee, but the people told me, the best to me is don't go to do part time, must attend to my study, because the stress to learn this is so big, and it's homework have too many, so we have no time to do part time already......
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Then how can I do? My house my dad have no money already, if I don't do the part time work, Have nobody can pay my tuition fee!
So how can I do now? What can I choose now?
I really don't like to take a choose, this is so difficult to me........
Blessing you...........

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!