I thought that I lost myself then that it not me, but I think that that is also me, although have some changing but who will no change forever? This is me, the already change of me.
Come, try to talking about who are you? Are you the cute one? Or maybe a confused one? Or the happy one?
Actually, I'm the emotional one, I can felling sad when I laugh when I take a joke with my friend, I can laugh until I tear but that is because I'm sad, I can stay at a place that have no any one then blame myself why are so trashy?
But, that's me although I have try to let myself become more optimistic, but I really can't, but I really really have some change because of the optimistic thinking, or maybe I become more badly emotional?
I don't know~ I can't see myself with more clearly, that have somebody told me I'm so emotional then I have be careful of this, that's real that I really so emotional.
I don't know have anybody try this? When listen to a song, maybe a lyric of the song that listen same with myself or thinking then I want to cry.
But I don't don't like to show my crying face to anybody include my family, all of them looking to me is the optimistic people, this is the image that I want other people look it to me.
"Are you tired?"
Maybe somebody will asked me for this, I also will give you the answer is "Yes."
But how? So what? The life is just one, I don't like to give the other people look that I'm the poor people, I need somebody to comfort me.
No way! Leave me alone if you say you want to sponsor comfort! This will not let me become more better, this will just let me feel tiresome!
So that is me in your imagine, and that is the real of me.
That is the thing I want to say!

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!