Blog Visitor

2015年7月31日星期五

Catch the chance!


I have the piano class today, my teacher have tell me about tomorrow 7.30 pm have a piano perform, she tell me to join this.

She have say although this is just for the guy who have join the piano competition in kl only, but she have tell me to try.

After the bad dream, I want to change my attitude to everything so I say that of course i can join this!

But I'm really scare now, because I just have practice the song in a month only, but the other guy is more longer than the time that I practice piano……

I also scare that have the kid more smaller than me but they play the song more difficult and more perfect than me, I will be disgraced in that time I think……

I hope that tomorrow I will not have the wrong mistake……

Ok, now I need to sleep already, good night……

没有评论:

发表评论

留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!