![]() |
| Sing the song ‘稻香’ by Jay Chow on the little stage |
I have go to the cup cafe yesterday, there is a few days where people can sing on the stage, and singer in a few days.
Yesterday, there have a girl singer sing on the stage.
Off the stage, I look at the singer that she have enjoy her sing on the stage, actually I'm so admire to that.
I love singing, although someone had say my singing is sounds good, but I know my sound still worse than a lot of people.
Off the stage, I have enjoy to her singing, and I try to hope that I will be the singer like her, and maybe that I will sing better than her.
Then there have a chance to me, or maybe to my friend.
The guitar accompanist have ask my friend to go up the stage for sing the song, and there is because of every song we have order them to sing, they always don't know what the song is.
Then the song ‘稻香’ by Jay Chow we have order that he said he know how to play, and this is the last song he will perform, so he was sorry to ask her to sing.
I sit off the stage, beside my friend, the guitar accompanist didn't seem to see me, and just ask for my friend.
Then my friend is shy and reject to this invite, and my friend have push the chance to me.
She asked me “Do you want to sing on the stage?”
Then I have answer “If there can, I will go up, but you need to asked to the guitar accompanist first.”
Then my friend asked, and he was permit.
Then I go up the stage and start to perform my song, I have some mistake between that.
After the song, the guitar accompanist have praise to me, he said “I did not expect that your sound is good.”
Seriously, I'm so happy at the moment, because I have approve by someone who is professional in this music domain.
But I still don't make sure that he is bow and scrap to me or he is really think that my sound is good.
But this is the good experience to me, really!
Hope that I will have more chance to the stage, no matter is singing perform or piano perform.
I will become more brave, and I realize that I start to love the stage.
I will cheered to my dream and anything I want to realize.
Bless you and me.

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!