Blog Visitor

2016年9月6日星期二

What is a good boyfriend?


Let discuss that what is a boyfriend?

A boyfriend is when you are tired, he will borrow his shoulder to you.

A boyfriend is he will coax you when you are sad.

A boyfriend is he will have the surprise or romance to you.

A boyfriend is he will no let you cry and just protect you.

Actually what is a good boyfriend for me?

Erm…… I don't know.

Because of I have no boyfriend now and also previously.

So to me, I think I will yearn for a boyfriend, but it just sometime.

Because of sometime I will feel tire and need a depend, but because of I don't have so I can't do it.

But when I see my friend they are worry about their boyfriend, and sometime they need to have some thinking to celebrate their anniversary and worry about is that creative or not.

Then I think that's more better I have no.

What is a good boyfriend to me? That is not so important to me.

Are me need to have a boyfriend? That's maybe or no.

But a more important to me is what a good life I can create, that is the one I can make it now.

Hope you have a good boyfriend or maybe a good life.

Bless you……

没有评论:

发表评论

留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!