Blog Visitor

2012年6月6日星期三

Habit?Don't know~

I can't say walk in my blog's world in a day become my habit already,
But everyday I encounter the sadly thing or troblesome thing,
At the first time,
I will think of my blog at first time.

Haha~
Well~
Although have sometime I will don't know want to write what,
But also like to come here,
But except my web line can't use~

Haizzzz...
Very hate my line!
Why you always can use at midnight only??
So that to you,
I become a wildcat...

I don't know you all see my blog know that wildcat is what means,
So now I explain to you what means is wildcat~
Wildcat is means that the people sleep at morning,
And have a night life~
In Chinese is call"夜猫"~

So now I really really habit to live in night life already,
Cause you!
P1!
Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate!

没有评论:

发表评论

留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!