Can just say in my heart,
Sorry that I can't forget you...
Sorry..
If I don't take care of you,
And I will don't be sadly like now...
Sorry...
I say It again and again,
But you leave me already...
Sorry...
I say it I don't take care already,
It just a lie...
Sorry...
I do like that,
Is cause I don't want you leave from my side...
Sorry...
I want to hold you at my side,
And don't let you go...
Sorry...
I want to usurp your heart,
But I can't...
Why in your heart I not the one?
Why the wounded always is me?
Why you never take care to me?
Just a look,
I will be more happy...
Just a smile,
I will feel more felicity...
Just a greetings,
I will do anything to you...
And now...
I stay at a side by myself...
I'm a fool...
Canuse at now,
I also waiting for you...
Sorry that I can't forget you...
Sorry..
If I don't take care of you,
And I will don't be sadly like now...
Sorry...
I say It again and again,
But you leave me already...
Sorry...
I say it I don't take care already,
It just a lie...
Sorry...
I do like that,
Is cause I don't want you leave from my side...
Sorry...
I want to hold you at my side,
And don't let you go...
Sorry...
I want to usurp your heart,
But I can't...
Why in your heart I not the one?
Why the wounded always is me?
Why you never take care to me?
Just a look,
I will be more happy...
Just a smile,
I will feel more felicity...
Just a greetings,
I will do anything to you...
And now...
I stay at a side by myself...
I'm a fool...
Canuse at now,
I also waiting for you...

没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!