Erm...
Hehe~
Longtime don't come here writing something...
Sorry ya~
In this week have many matter happen...
Really...
Have many be vexed!
But you want me write at here now...
I don't know want to write what...
Haizzzz...
Faster faster get the SPM result and face to my dream lah!!
Gogogo!!!
I will get a few time to net play already...
So...
That means...
I will don't come here to write blog everyday already...
Sorry!!!!
But you all can follow my blog to get mu updated at the first time~
So...
Nothing already~
Well~~
I will get wirte post one week per time lah~
Maybe is in Friday...
Maybe is in Saturday?
I don't know~
But is in this two day that I will write the post~
So~
Haha~~
So again~
Forgive me ya?
Cause I want to cheer in my SPM exam~
Although my SPM exam is at next year...
But I want to ready now already~
And then...
Nothing already~
Good night everyone~
Hope you all have a nice dream~
Hey!
I want to asking you all something...
My english you all understand or not?
Cause my english not so good...
If you all don't understand tell me ya!
Don't keep silent and say my blog good...
I will be more sadly if you do like that lah!
Ok lah~
Don't say too more already...
88~
See you all next Friday or Saturday~
没有评论:
发表评论
留下你宝贵的留言,将是我继续更博的动力哦!